Sunday, May 10, 2009

110409,120409,140409

290409
Going to exam soon ~
Took photo during school period ZHILIANNx Of Us ~
damn long time didnt took photo .

130409 ~140409
We meet each other at Redhill Mrt
went to his work place & friend shop .
And finally Head to cine watched movie .
We went to hongkong cafe eat , He help me order ham&egg
I eat a little bit only ' Sorry '
Cos you know i really damn full ,
Than around 230 we went inside cinema
Watched the "Fast & Furious 4" I suddenly fell a sleep.
Paisehh . than we head back to his friend house & His Friend shop again
After that around 5am we went bukit merah ate breakfast
than we chat after that We went to my house downstair
chat than we take photo =]

120409
We went to Cathay watched movie ,
We watched the Unborn , Watch halfway
My Slipper ZZZzzzZZZ .
So Kelvin buy for me Slipper and from that day
He keep disturb me about the slipper . hahas
So cute sia

110409
My first day meet up with Kelvin at Redhill Mrt
We went to Bugis , he bring me go meet with his friend
Around 630 his friend go off .
He meet with his other friend again
I looked so extra but forget it .
I went arcade play touch .
around 11plus than i went home

No comments:

Post a Comment