Sunday, May 10, 2009

210309 ~ 220309

220309
Called him 1130 to wake him up
Meet with him around 130
We watched 'Legend of Chun li'
Than Around 43o i went to my granny house ,
helped my mum to take something from my ahma .
Ross went to his friend birthday parties

210309
I woke up 730pm , Saw Ross Mgs
After that Around 825 meet up with him at Bugis .
Wait for him to smoke finish , after that
He bring me to Swensen , He was hungry .
I accompany him eat but than he called a Ice-Cream
And order me Ice-Lemon-Tea I say I dont want ,
but he insisting to buy so i drink ,
Ice-Cream he thought i want to eat .
So we can share the ice-cream together
But i am very sorry for wasting your Ice-cream .
Because i had sore-throat you should know .
You just eat 3time of Ice-Cream than go liao
What a waste ! hais =(
After that we went inside shopping ,
He ask me want to take neoprint with him , but i dont want (embarrassed)
Our Conversation very funny ,
The Conversation is : You really not cold Or you really feel cold ?
And Some part also very funny , we keep repeating the same thing.
I am cold you keep insisting
take out your Jacket and hang over my shoulder but i return the jacket
back to you , repeating 3rd time .
He said:my jacket very smelly meh,
why you don't want to wear my jacket Or my Jacket got poisons.
I Replied : No,Because this jacket is yours not mine ,
somemore you cold so i dont want to wear loh .
He Said : Nvm , If you cold let me know .
Around 11pm , I wanted to take mrt go home .
Ross accompany me lol , He live Bedok & I live at Redhill
The distance so far yet he still insisting to accompany me home .
Thank Arh =]
Around 1130 I accompany him wait for cab .
The cab came he suddenly hugged me than he go .
Than i abit stunned lol

No comments:

Post a Comment