Sunday, May 10, 2009

Zouk 150309

First day went to clubbing ,
Went in alone finding my friends
Saw My Redhill Friends ,Zhi Liang They all
Fion asked me to dance i was very embarrassed.
Baihu Tell me dont get nervous just enjoyed .
So i dancing all the way nonstop,
Around 230 , I was finding my friend
I wanted to go up to the stage ,
But it too high for me .
I met a guy , he was holding my hand like a prince =]
He hold my hand up to the stage ,
He ask me ' How old am I '
I replied 16 ,I asked him the same question ? '
He touched my ear and replied 19 .
After that , He dance his own & I dance my own .
Got One Song Appeared Called " Girlfriend "
He hold my hand up and sang Girlfriend to me .
I was like ..lol , his friend laughed at him ..
Club going end soon .
He say bye to me , after that i went to the entrance
found Akl , Than actually we want to take cab home
than found ahpui outside zouk so Akl & I
all the way with my Saikuan people
Ahpui,Wilson,Qixuan&Bernard .
We from zouk walked to tiong bahru the coffee shop
Have some drink , I wanted to go toilet .
Bernard accompany me go , he waited for me
outside the ladies toilet, so cute of him.
Nearly got a crush nah , but we will only can be friend =]
After that Bernard & I head back to coffee shop
Have our little chit chat , joke & entertainment (LAUGHED)
than around 730am head to my precious home have a good nap =]

No comments:

Post a Comment