Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Fate St.James , loved 190309

This is my second time went to clubbing ,
And also my second time met with him.
At difference place called 'StJame powerhouse'
I bought a guest list ticket .
I went in, dancing halfway one group of boys was like fighting.
I was so unlucky , because of that little fight ,
my one pair of slipper drop in a hole =(
I went inside the hole to get back my slipper .
Than i saw Ross , (The Guy I met at Zouk)
He pulled me up and I asked me am i okay anot .
I said to him 'I'm fine ' He blink at me with a smile .
He hold my hand , and ask me want to get some drink .
I said 'anything' He hold my hand all the way to the drink counter there,
While we was drinking , He asked me for my number , I gave .
(I think 'I have a little crush on him)
Ross & His friend went to smoked . I didnt follow
Met Calvin & Jun yuan , chat with them , }
After that i went inside & dance ,Awhile later
Ross mgs me ask me where am i .
he come find me
After that we dance together . Club ended around 2plus .
Than I went Off , Headed to Bukit Merah , Have some dinner.
Ross & I was sms to each other ,
I replied halfway batt empty -.-
Around 6plus i went home .Have a good nap =]

No comments:

Post a Comment